The Registration Operations Workshop (ROW) is an informal industry conference that provides a forum for discussion of the technical aspects of registration operations in the domain name system.
- Save the date for ROW#10: June 8th, 2021, 13:00 – 16:00 UTC, Zoom Video Conference
- ROW#10 Call for Participation Is Now Open! Proposals are due by May 14th, 2021
- Stay tuned for further updates! Join the ROW mailing list and follow @ROW_by_Viagenie
Last update: 18 March 2021
The 10th ROW will be held via remote participation on June 8th, 2021, 13:00 – 16:00 UTC. Check additional time zones here.
ROW#10 call for proposals is now open. The Program Committee invites community members to submit presentation and/or panel abstracts describing their proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 14th, 2021.
In the past, workshops have included discussions focused on Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP), WHOIS, Registry Lock, Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) and many more. Below is a non-exhaustive list of possible topics for this session.
• RDAP implementation experience
• DNS abuse
• DNS privacy and encryption
• Differentiated access
• Authentication and authorization
• Credential Security/Credential Management
• DNSSEC operalization (CSYNC, managing transfers of secured domains)
• Registration support functions (data escrow/business continuity)
• Other innovative uses for registration and resolution technologies
ROW is open to all industry members including address/gTLD/ccTLD registries, domain name registrars, resellers, and second level domain registries, to present and discuss technical topics related to real world experiences of implementing registration operations.
Registration process will be made available shortly, by email and on our Registration page.